Wedding Buffet Package
FROM $57.50 PER HEAD*
The Wedding Buffet Package is designed to cover everything from the bridal table setup right down to the floral arangements and candelabras.
- Function for 5 hrs
- Full Bridal Table Set Up
- White Damask Linen Tablecloths
- Gold Tiffany Chairs
- Chair cover and colour sash are additional charges
- House Floral Arrangements or Wrought Iron Candelabras**
- Tea and Coffee Station
- Dietary Meals Catered For By Request
- Customised Elegant Lighting
- Fully Air Conditioned & Heated Function Rooms
- Fully Licensed Premises
- Master Of Ceremonies (If Required at Cost )
- Function Co-ordinator For Your Entire Ceremony and Reception
* Candles cost to client
** Minimum 50 Guest or Small Room Hire Applies
2 course Meal (choice of Entrée/Main or Main/Dessert) with unlimited soft drink.
3 Course Meal (Entree / Main and Dessert) with unlimited soft drink
The buffet consist of the following:
- Slow Roasted prime Beef Sirloin slow roasted with a light pepper crust.
- Roast Lamb, marinated with fresh rosemary and garlic served with red wines jus.
- Penne Pasta tossed through a house made napoli sauce with spinach and seasonal vegetables served with Parmesan Cheese.
- Thai Red Chicken Curry ( Hot ) with Spanish Onions, Capsicum and coriander OR Butter Chicken (Mild),
- Served to compliment the curry choice of steamed Jasmine or infused Saffron Rice
- Twice cooked Oven roasted Potatoes
- Roasted Seasonal Vegetables (example : Carrots / Pumpkin/ Zuchinni)
- Bread rolls, bread and butter,
- All the traditional condiments and sauces.
- Green salad and House Garden Salad with Onions, Cucumber and Tomatoes.
The Dessert Buffet consists of the following:
1. Sticky date pudding with butterscotch sauce
2. Chocolate Mousse
3. Platters of fruit
4. Your cake (if applicable)
If you wish to make a tentative booking,
we will hold your wedding date for up to one week at no charge as long as we are notified
Terms and Conditions