Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2019 * subject to change without notice
Tentative booking can be made without deposit for 48 Hours, Unless informed otherwise the booking will automatically cancel after that time.
$500 - $1000.00 Payable within two weeks of booking to secure your date.
BSB: 083 597
ACC: 929 038 550
REF : Please use invoice number
By paying deposit you agree to the terms and conditions of Amberlee Receptions.
Whilst Amberlee Receptions shares in your disappointment, if your function were cancelled, however your deposit is non-refundable. In the event of a cancellation, a booking fee of $1000.00 will be charged. ( Non - Refundable )
ACCOUNT PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Stage 1: Deposit on booking ($1000)
Stage 2: Final Balance
7 days prior to your function
Please note, when using credit card, a 2% fee will apply.
The cost of recovering outstanding debt will added to your final balance.
Two Weeks prior to your function
We need your menu finalised and approximate number of guest**
** Please note; if numbers drop from original time of booking it may alter the price per head quoted**
One Week prior to your function
We need your final numbers of guest and the floor plan and final payment.
Public Holiday / Public Holiday Weekends
A 10% Surcharge applies to the total bill for functions held on public holidays.
Should your function fall on the eve of a public holiday a smaller fee applies to cover the cost of the clean up/pack up staff
All Cancellations must be received in writing.
In the event of a cancellation we charge a fee of the estimated total cost of the function, due to not being able to fill the date;
- If the function is cancelled within 35-60 days before 25% Charge of total cost applies.
- If the function is cancelled within 8-34 days before 50% Charge of total cost applies.
- If the function is cancelled within 7 days, 100% Charge of the total cost applies.
DECORATIONS AND BELONGINGS
- When using contractor decorators, please arrange a meeting prior to your function to ensure smooth operations.
- Scatters and Confetti are not permitted in the venue. A clean up charge of $200 will apply if it is used.
- Due to minimal storage space we are unable to store items.
- Amberlee is not liable for property or valuables left on the premises.
- We will try and accommodate any request for bringing additional decorations into the venue.
- We cannot allow anything to be attached to walls or the building without permission from manager.
TIME ALLOCATIONS & EXTENSIONS
- Breakfast 7am – 10am
- Lunch 11.00am – 4.00pm
- Evening 6.30pm – 11.30pm
Extensions are changed in ( 1 ) One Hour time lots.
- $250 per hour Monday - Thursday
- $300 per hour Friday / Saturday / Sunday
All candles must be provided by client. They must be given to the venue prior to day of event.
Please arrange cake time with Amberlee to be delivered on the day of your function
- All entertainment must be discussed with Amberlee.
- Approval needs to be given in writing from Amberlee.
- Amberlee has a preferred list of entertainers, however we are happy to accommodate your choice provide they respect the rules and regulations of Amberlee.
Amberlee are very dedicated to ensuring the success of your function. We trust that you understand the Client and Guest are responsible for personal possessions and they also accept responsibility for any damage to the premises, grounds, furnishing and/or equipment they may cause.
Whilst we recommend and refer local businesses to support, we are however not liable or responsible for any shortcomings taken place by the business.
Use of Alcohol
It is the clients responsibility to make sure that alcohol is being consumed on premises within the red lines. Amberlee receptions have a fully functional bar and therefore alcohol needs to be purchased from the bar. Amberlee Receptions reserve the right to cancel or end a function if guests decide not to follow the procedures.
Photographs and Videos
Amberlee Receptions have the right to use any pictures and videos for promotional purposes, unless stated/instructed otherwise by the client.